Currently, my work day proceeds as follows:
- Get up out of bed
- Turn on TV to NBC Today show.
- Check social media
- Play a game
- Turn on the espresso machine and fill the kettle and turn it on.
- Get a bowl, empty an oats sachet, add 125ml water and put in microwave for 90 seconds.
- While oats are cooking, make coffee and to up cup with water from kettle.
- When oats are finished, add soy milk and take the bowl and coffee to my seat and have breakfast.
- Check my blood glucose level (BGL).
- Have breakfast, remembering to take 2 Lovan capsules.
- Collect the things for the day to take in to work (mainly to amuse myself on my commute.
- Have shower and optional shave.
- Get dressed and then depart.
- Walk 1.3 km to the 668 bus.
- Take the 668 bus to Narangba Train Station.
- Catch the next train and alight at Central.
- Walk 1.7 km to 33 Charlotte Street where I work.